Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First Post

Well here I go. Its been a great year. First off, starting last fall had a great bird hunting season. Shot many Mountain grouse early in the season. Pheasant season was the best I have ever had. Went Pheasant hunting around 15 times, don't remember a day that I didn't limit out. Made it up to Dustin's elk camp for two long weekends. Missed a black bear (idiot). Saw some elk (skunked). Second, ski season was also the best I have had in a long time. Showdown, what a year. Skied all over the state and got a few days in Colorado. Did some backcountry skiing off the snowmobile. Most recently, floating has been spectactular. After floating the Selway River in Idaho last spring I thought I was spoiled. This year I really have been and it is still early. Here are the rivers I have done this year: Big Hole (Cataraft), Missouri twice (Cataraft), Lochsa twice (Cataraft), Upper Madison (Cataraft), Dearborn (IK), Gallatin three times (Cataraft), Belt Creek twice (IK).

No comments: